20th Annual Plumeria Plant Sale August 31 – September 1, 2019
Room 101 and Courtyard (Patio A), Casa del Prado, Balboa Park, San Diego, CA 92101
The sale will once again include sale tables in the courtyard (Patio A), in addition to the large trees. This area will open for browsing at 10AM and you will be able to make your purchases in the courtyard instead of having to join the line inside.
Please note: Plants must be purchased where they are sold; plants in the courtyard must be purchased in the courtyard and plants in Room 101 must be purchased in Room 101. You will not be allowed to walk between the two areas with un-purchased merchandise. Due to added security, Patio A will not be open for browsing before the sale.
Cash, checks & all major credit/debit cards accepted. We will have registers in Room 101, registers in Patio A and a register in the gift room (Room 102). All registers will accept all payment types.
- Hundreds of different varieties of plumeria for sale!
- Price range: Generally $10-$400
- Sizes range from 1-gallon plants to 15-gallon trees to fit all gardens and patios
- Knowledgeable vendors and SCPS volunteers
- Opportunity to join SCPS and earn a 10% discount on the sales table items (excluding plants)
- Tickets available starting at just $1 for amazing raffles of plumerias. Raffles will be held on Saturday at 2pm and 3pm, and on Sunday at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm. Raffle tickets roll over from raffle time to raffle time. Must be present to win. Any unclaimed prizes on Sunday at 3pm will be included in the Sunday 3pm raffle.
- When you arrive, make sure to get the listing of varieties available for sale by vendor!
Here is some parking advice for the Festival
Parking in Balboa Park lots is free. If you can’t find parking close to the Casa del Prado, it’s best to park in the Inspiration Point parking lot (on the east side of Park Blvd., between Presidents Way and the Balboa Park Activity Center) for easy access to the heart of Balboa Park via the free tram. Take the tram to the Plaza de Panama tram stop and walk to the Casa del Prado.
We’re happy to hold your plants for you until 3 pm while you enjoy Balboa Park. Plus, our plant runners will be happy to take plants to the loading zone (on the street east of the Casa del Prado) and wait with your plants while you get your car.
Here’s a map and full tram info:
A portion of the proceeds benefits the SCPS, a non-profit dedicated to spreading the joy and beauty of plumeria.