July 12, 2020 Meeting
July 12 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This meeting is free and open to the public
Noon – 1 pm
Social Hour and Educational Outreach Fund cutting sales (when available).
Please note that Educational Outreach Fund cuttings are sold as NoIDs. We’re unable to guarantee the color or variety.
1 pm – 3 pm
- Please bring a healthy snack to share.
- Educational outreach fund cutting sales (when available) begin at NOON. Cuttings are available on a first come, first served basis.
- The meeting will start promptly at 1pm. Please be seated before 1pm.
- In order to allow our hard working volunteers to enjoy the program, membership, raffle, retail sales and event signups will all be CLOSED from 1 pm until the break.
SCPS Board Elections
Annual Workshops Meeting
- Plumeria Grafting A – Z with Ampol Orrungroj
- Single strand plumeria lei make-and-take with Dawn Sullivan. This workshop will be held in two 30-minute sessions. Each session has a maximum of 25 participants. Pre-registration is required. Limit one session per participant. Members have priority in registration. Non-members will be charged a nominal supply fee.